- Movement speed heavily increased
- Shield will power-shield every move, even if not timed properly.
- Gets killed extremely early (Uncharged upsmash will kill at 15%)
- Much smaller, roughly half the size of regular puff.
Ground attacks Edit
- Jab shoots a projectile that spikes opponents
- Up-tilt deals 40% and is an excellent combo-tool into rest.
- Forward-tilt deals 15% and has no lag.
- Down-tilt is now fairly slower, and deals insane knockback, reliably killing targets at 5%
Aerial attacks Edit
- Neutral air has a bigger hitbox, deals 400% and spikes the target
- Up air has a bigger hitbox, deals 400% and spikes the target
- Back air has a bigger hitbox, deals 400% and spikes the target
- Down air has a bigger hitbox, deals 400% and spikes the target
Grabs and throws Edit
- Back throw deals 1% and deals much less knockback.
- Down throw deals 1% and deals much less knockback.
- Forward throw deals 1% and deals much less knockback.
- Up throw is significantly stronger, and kills reliably under 35%
Special attacks Edit
- Jigglypuff now has armor while using sing, and sing puts the target to sleep for over 10 seconds, regardless of mashing.
- Rollout fully charges in under 1/2 a second, travels much faster, lasts for twice as long, can be canceled at any time, and deals 100% per hit. No longer flinches the target.
- Pound travels extremely far, now covering the range of final destination, and deals 20%. However, pound no longer flinches the target.
- Rest is an instant-kill, has a bigger hitbox, fully heals Jigglypuff and has super-armor while Jigglypuff is waking up.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.